Sunday, November 15, 2015

It's a Tough One

Thank you, Target, for
the awesome dollar
aisle finds!


Do you guys have people on your Holiday shopping lists that are super hard to buy for?  I do.  I stress and stress about what to get them, or what to make (since I really love giving handmade gifts).

I have a simple idea that I'm going to try out this year.  I'm going to make a list, and for each person that is difficult to buy for, I'm going to list their likes and hobbies.  I'm going to creep Pinterest for ideas from their boards, and hopefully score "best gift giver" this year (yeah, I know it isn't about being the best at it, but it feels pretty great to know you hit a home run with the gift, right?)

What about yourself?  Are you difficult to shop for?  Who said that wish lists are reserved for only the children?  I see no harm in writing out a wish list, so when asked, you can go to that list.  Or you can use it as a way to drop hints.  Just hang it on the fridge ;)

Let's give it a try!  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment