Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Beach Bird Eclectics: Now Open



Ok, I know I said that I didn't have any posts for this week, but guys, I'm super excited about my new shop.  I've struggled with my role in the handmade community, and I feel that my new shop hits the nail right on the head!

I collect shells, lots and lots of shells, and I have wondered how to incorporate the abundance of shells into life, and not just keep them stuck in the giant cheese ball bucket. 

Here's the answer!  I am taking the pieces that most people overlook and turning them into very loved pieces! 

God has led my family to such a beautiful place, and provided such beautiful shells, that I feel like I need to share them! 

At the time that this post goes live, I may not have had a chance to change all the blog info regarding the shop, so here's a link to my new page:  Beach Bird Eclectics.

There will still be some crochet and hand-sewn items listed, but I am focusing a great deal on the shells!

There will also be a sale running for the weekend after Thanksgiving!  Starting on Friday, November 27, use code SHOPSMALL2015 for 20% off of your entire order!

I hope you enjoy my creations, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment