Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Days Of...






I find that I am most happy when I am busy, when I am learning or working toward a goal, and I'm challenged.  That is where 31 Days comes in.  

Let me tell you what's going on.  "31 Days" is going to challenge me and keep me busy.  

On a personal note, I have self esteem issues.  I want to blog, I want to get my thoughts out there, but I'm afraid that no one will read it.  I am going to use "31 Days" to boost my creativity, come out of my comfort zone, and blog EVERY DAY!  I will put my fears and doubts out of my head and I will put my thoughts and ideas on paper. 

That is my personal endeavor for "31 Days".  It may be about my crafts, my home, whatever, but it will be out there!  Every day!  

I'll have clickable links to each day below, so they are easy to find!

To get details about 31 Days, check it out here.

See ya tomorrow!

~Amanda~

P.S.  Actually, since I started this a day late, I may even post later today to make up for it!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for taking the plunge and being willing to be OUT there 31 times! I hope you discover much and enjoy the process.

    I am grateful for this challenge and look forward to the same!

    ReplyDelete