Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hmmm. Halloween.

Photo by Amanda Ropp
Border courtesy of pixlr-o-mantic

Halloween is fast approaching, and I have no idea what my two young'uns want to be!  Under normal circumstances, we have already purchased costumes and are in the midst of a battle over whether or not they are allowed to wear them before trick or treating!

A lot of times they ask me to make them a costume, {bless them, they have so much confidence in my sewing and creative abilities}, but they always get excited to go to the store and pick out a costume, so I can get off the hook relatively easily.

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, myself (I'm more into Thanksgiving), but I think it's about time to start thinking about pumpkin carving and what to wear.  The kiddos will be super excited to get pumpkins costumes.

I'd like to know, do you do anything big for Halloween?  Do you make costumes and carve pumpkins, or are you more like me, fine sitting in a dark house watching tv?

See ya,

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment