Sunday, October 5, 2014

Making A House A Home

Now that the dust has settled a little bit after selling our house (see I Left My Pillows In St. Augustine for that story), I have the herculean task of setting up our current house.
I decided to start by making the boys a reading corner.  It was easy enough.  I had all the items already, so it was free, and it didn't take long to get it put together.
The boys love it!  They beg to do their reading homework first, and for me to flop on the bean bag and read to them.
My goal has been to make the house as comfortable for the boys as possible, then make it comfortable for Hubby and myself.  This was a special treat for them, since we didn't have a space like this at the old house.
I'm still working on the rest of the house.  It's been slow going, but I'll post more if I set up something else that is as exciting as the reading corner.
See ya
~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment