Monday, October 6, 2014

Organization Woes





Busy, busy, busy.  That's how I roll.  I have a family, and a real estate business, and I sell some of my crafts in my spare time (as well as trying my hand at blogging).

All of the activities and menus and planning and idea and patterns all need to be kept in order, don't they?

I am so overly type-A that I have calendars, planners, and notebooks everywhere.  Oddly, I'm not very organized.  Perhaps I'm not type-A,  I'm more obsessive...

Either way, I need to find a way to make it all co-exist without confusion.  Tomorrow my goal is to organize.

I will get my home, work, and craft lives to exist in harmony.  Yep.  That's my goal.  That's the plan.

{I'm trying to convince myself, if you can't tell}

Updates to follow (we'll see if I can follow through)!

See ya!

~ Amanda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment