Friday, October 2, 2015

Precious



I am a lover of photography.  Nature, mostly.  I have been since I was a wee girl.

I had cameras and film and books and all that good jazz.  I even learned how to roll my own film for an antique Brownie.  That was amazing, sitting in the floor of my closet with a towel under the door so no light could come through, rolling the film from one canister onto the appropriate spool, by touch alone.  I may still be able to do it.  Amazing stuff!

I have hundreds of photos that I've taken, maybe thousand(s).  I've always been protective of my photos.  I've sold a few, but I have a very strong attachment to them that makes it almost painful to share them.

I'm not afraid of someone not liking them, I'm more afraid that someone will use them.  It seems to be an odd fixation, but I think I'm a photo hoarder

I'm here to start my photo hoarders anonymous.  I would like to share a new photo every week.  I want people to see what I see.  I want to share the beautiful place where God has planted my family or a nifty something that caught my eye during the week. 

I use Instagram often, but there's so much more!!

I'm taking a big step in sharing them like this, so please be kind and don't use my photos.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment