Sunday, October 25, 2015

Introducing Beach Bird Photos



As you may have already figured out, I love photography.  I also love having my fingers in a lot of pies (I really don't like that expression.  Sounds...I don't know, yucky).


I decided to start up a Gallery Blog (I don't know if that's a real term, but I'm going with it).  If you would like to visit Beach Bird Photos, I'll be posting my photography work there.

"Little Beach Bird" is still devoted to my life and hobbies.  I just thought it was time I had a place just for photos.

I want to expand my photography passion, so I am going to start accepting commissioned photograpby jobs, as well as joining Snapwire, where I am building a portfolio to sell my work.  

In the past year, my family has seen some pretty major dreams come true.  This is one of my own, personal dreams, that I just couldn't set aside any longer.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment