Sunday, October 4, 2015

Summer Bucket List



Well, Summer is officially over.  You can't tell where I live, though.  It's still averaging in the mid 80's, and sometimes into the 90's, but I'm not complaining.  Hot weather is my jam!

This year I made a summer bucket list.  It was just a couple of things that I thought would be fun and take my mind off of the crazy of the past few months.  Some I accomplished, some I didn't...
Here's a quick breakdown:

♡ Learn Hand Lettering.  This one is still in process, but I'll count it.  I've always envied those that could do this, so I figured, why not try it?  I don't have the right kind of pens, and I don't always have the time, but I enjoy when I do get to practice.

♡ Plan 2016 Garden.  Yep.  I got it all planned out in my head where it's going to go, what I'm going to plant, all that.  I'm super excited to get started on it.

♡ Make Homemade Icecream.  Nope.  Didn't happen.  I would tell myself that I wanted to do it next weekend, then the next, then the next.  Never got around to it.

♡ Plan Trip To Disney.  That one was scratched off.  We decided against it.

♡ Dye Yarn.  Again, a no-go.  I was just going to use the egg dying kit that I bought at Easter, but I still haven't found the time!  It may make it onto my next list, along with some other types of dying methods.

♡ Make Paper Airplanes And Kites.  That one barely happened.  One of the boys got a paper airplane book for birthday or Christmas or something, and Youngest brought it in and we made one each.  Still counts!

♡ Plan Vacation.  That went along with the Disney trip that never happened.  I got to thinking, we live in the exact place where we vacationed every year for almost ten years!  Why would we want to go anywhere else?

So that's all that was on my list.  Time to get started on an Autumn list!

No comments:

Post a Comment