Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A List For October



Oh my gosh!  October is upon us already!  While I don't usually get excited about Halloween, the boys' school is having a fall festival (previous post), and it's keeping me very busy.  It's also keeping me eating my veggies and I have a ton of tissues (for the two booths that I am setting up).


If you know me you know I like to add more on than I can possibly accomplish.  I like to have a list of things a mile long.  That way I can keep busy and I'm never really looking for something to do.
So, in keeping with that tradition, I've made a list of things I would like to accomplish this month.  I'm about a week behind, since we're already on the 7th day, but here goes:


♤ Learn to spin yarn.

♤  Read Isaiah.  My life verse is Isaiah 40:30-31, and I've noticed a few verses in that same book of the Bible that are very encouraging to me, so I figured I'd start there. 

♤  Stop drinking Pepsi.  I really want to be healthier.  I've started walking (not sure when I'll get back to running), I'm watching portions, for the most part I try not to eat after 7:00, and I'm drinking more unsweetened green tea.  Now to cut out the Pepsi.  Wish me luck on that one!

♤  Finish at least one WIP.  I have too many things on my hook!

♤  Take the family to a corn maze.  We've never been, and it seems fun!

That's all on my list for October.

Do you have an October list?  Share some more ideas with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment