Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Crafty Pattern Storage



I like crafty stuff {who'd have ever guessed}, and sometimes I can go overboard, so I kind of require a lot of space for my crafty hoard.

Problem I'm facing now is that my little family has downsized!  We went from living in almost 3000 square feet to 1000.  It's been a fun process (there has been extensive renovation, so one day there will be a big reveal - one day).

Now I'm trying to figure out how to keep all the craft mess in the house, and not at a storage unit, while also keeping it hidden or a functional piece.

First I'll start with my patterns.  I have a books that houses most of my patterns, some are in my phone, others on Pinterest.  I even have a satchel full of patterns, but I think it's in storage. 

The book I have on hand doubles as my hand lettering practice book, so it's pulling double duty right now.

I am not opposed to complete electronic storage, but then there's always the irrational (to me) fear I have of something happening and the world comes to a screeching halt, and I can't find my patterns online because the Internet doesn't work anymore and there's chaos in the streets...

Then I also think, if that were to happen, would I even be thinking about crafting?  Seriously?

Maybe I got a little out of hand just then.  Back to the real point.

My question for you is this:  How do you store your crafty patterns?  Do you have notebooks, or do you store electronically?

I need some ideas and inspo, so help a girl out! :)

Can't wait to hear your ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment