Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall Festival

Photos from Pinterest


I don't know about you, but I am getting the strong feeling of Autumn creeping in!    It's disconcerting because the little family and I moved to Florida, so while my body is screaming "Wear all the sweatshirts!", the heat index is screaming "Yeah, right, you still have more summer to go!"  I am certainly not going to miss the cold weather, but it's messing with my head.


I am able to celebrate Autumn, though, and I have the perfect excuse to get crafty, too!  The boys' new school puts on a Fall Festival every year, and I hear it's so much fun!


This year I am able to room parent in both of their classes, and I am super stoked to get to work my crafty magic And put Pinterest to good use while I'm at it!  Each class gets to set up a booth with games or food or face painting or whatever. 


I put together a board with some ideas for games (I'll be adding decorating ideas for it shortly).  Find the board here.


I also have a board for general holiday ideas, which may include something useful for the upcoming fall festival.  You can find that link here.


Do you guys get excited about Autumn?  Do you decorate your house, or do something fun like the Fall Festival?  I'd love to hear!


See ya!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment