Monday, February 24, 2014

Pinterest Project Sunday - Sharpie Mugs


Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't get this post up yesterday!  My weekends have gotten super busy!

Well, then I guess today is  Pinterest Project Monday.   

I've seen these mugs all over Pinterest for quite while, so I thought I'd give them a try.  You can find the tutorial here.


If You have 30 or so minutes and some Sharpies and mugs, you are good to go.  I'm not very artistic, so I just wrote a little something.  

I'm going to try more of them after I learn calligraphy.  I love cute personalized mugs! 


They even held up in the dishwasher.  I'm not sure how many washes they can handle, so I'm going to look for some more permanent methods.  I'll let you know when I find something.


They will make great gifts! Everyone can use a mug (even if they don't drink coffee).  I'm thinking Mother's Day gifts! 

Have any of you tried these? I'd love to hear about it or some some pictures of your creations!

See ya next week!

~Amanda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment