Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pinterest Project Sunday - Painted Bottles



Hi there! I hope everyone had had a great week. Mine has been spent with a sick child, but overall, not too bad.  I'm glad I got this project done last weekend so it could be ready for today, or there wouldn't be a Pinterest Project Sunday!

This one was super easy (again), and I had all the items at home already. Bonus!

I found a tutorial for it here.  It's not in English, but I think there is a translate button (I found it once, but then when I went back to the website it wasn't there. Probably something I did.)

Even if you can't get it to translate, there is a picture tutorial that is very easy to understand.

Here is my finished product:


I wanted to get a better picture, but I had to wait till nightfall because the pictures kept coming out too dark. 







These bottles used to be Yoohoo bottles, and the one in the center is a mason jar.  I used some Crayola paint and just poured enough in to coat the jars. 

Because I used Crayola, the paint isn't water proof, so they can't be used as vases, but if you use something oil based (I guess) then it should have no problem. 

I hope you liked my project.   Check back next week for a new one... If I can get Pinterest to work right.  Someone hacked my account!  It doesn't look like any of my pins have been messed with, but they changed my website and the city.  Apparently for little while I pretend lived in Paris.

I think I've gotten everything back on track, so I'll get to work tomorrow on another project.

If you guys have any suggestions for a project, please let me know! It doesn't have to come directly from Pinterest, it can be from Tip Junkie or Indulgy (both of which I can get lost in), or any other site. 

I love to hear some suggestions! You can comment here or on Instagram or Twitter (@littlebeachbird for both).

See ya next week!

~Amanda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment