Friday, February 7, 2014

365 Blanket Check-In



Hello, all.  I know I promised an update on the 365 Blanket on Wednesday, but a sick child kind of put that to a halt.  Today is the first day that I've been able to get pictures of it.

I haven't put it together yet, though.   I'm so bad about that.  I think joining us the worst part of crocheting.

I still love the idea of making one square every day.  I'm especially happy that this week be such a big blanket. I'll be able to double it up and use it to sleep, and I won't even have to share with the hubby, he can have our other blanket.

Granted, I have to wait an entire year before I can use it, but what can ya do?

Well, I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed for some much needed sleep.  I'll see you guys on Sunday for "Pinterest Project Sunday"!

~Amanda~



No comments:

Post a Comment