Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pinterest Project Sunday - Canceled This Week

random picture of my granny square blanket


Wow!  The weekend is already over!  It has flown by!

I'm sorry to say that Pinterest Project Sunday had to be canceled for this week.   I feel horribly guilty about it.  I truly enjoy doing these little crafts each week, and I don't want to make this a habit.

I'm still trying to get back into a routine.  My routine was messed up when the boys got out of school for Winter break.  I mean, it's March, for goodness sake.  I shouldn't have such a hard time getting back to normal!

Not to mention sickness! Oh my goodness, there's not been a week in February that we've all been well at the same time!

I'm definitely not complaining.  I'm happy to have been busy.  I'm glad that my little ones are finally feeling better.  I'm also ecstatic that we had a beautiful day today.  Hopefully we won't get any more really cold weather, and we can get outside more and we can all stay well!

Well, I'm going to collapse now, I'm exhausted.

Come back next week, I'll have a new project for ya!

See ya
~Amanda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment