Wednesday, January 8, 2014

365 Blanket Check-In



Oh my goodness! I completely forgot to write yesterday's post!  I'm not sure if I was supposed to admit that, or if I should have maybe said that I only wanted to write on Wednesdays or something like that.
Nope.  I'm not perfect... I can't cook, I absolutely hate cleaning,  I need sticky notes to remind me of anything!
I do, however, love my family immensely and love to be crafty.  That's me.  Take it or leave it.

Ok.  That being said, I forgot to write yesterday's post showing the progress of my 365 blanket, pictured above.  Try not to be envious of my photography skills, I'm a master :)

I'm pleased with my progress on the blanket.  I'm trying to make it random, but I'm fighting the urge to make the colors compliment each other.  It's kind of a lesson to myself that little things don't always have to be structured.  It's driving me CRAZY!!!  :)

I did manage to incorporate a little pattern, though. I couldn't decide between the solid granny and the normal granny, so I used them both.

Well, I'll check in with you next week! Please let me know how you're doing on your blanket, is love to see pics of your creativity!

~Amanda ~

P.S. I'm going to work on my photography.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment