Tuesday, January 21, 2014

365 Blanket Check-in (Week 2)



Well, It's more like week 2 1/2, but you get the idea.  I'm kickin' right along with my 365 blanket (or mood blanket, or whatever you want to call it).  I'm loving this project, and I'm already thinking of next year's.  Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but, hey, what can ya do when it's super cold out, and all you can do after work and after the kids go to bed is sit on the couch and crochet?

This winter has seemed cold and long.  It also seems that the flu is really hitting hard.  I thank God that my little family hasn't been very sick, and I pray that we stay well. 

To try to entice spring into coming early, I am thinking of having an 'end of season sale' on the ready to ship items that I have listed (hats and a cowl/infinity scarf), and get something in there that will usher in the warm weather.  I am already dreaming of those 90 degree days, where I can sit outside and not freeze!  I am in desperate need of some warm weather and sunshine!

Well, that's all for now.  I'm going to get started on the new ideas that are bouncing around inside my head.  See ya soon!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment