Saturday, January 4, 2014

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow. ..

Thank you, A Beautiful Mess, for the awesome app!

I knew I should have gone to the grocery store today.  It is quite obvious that is grocery week.  That's not what's bothering me, though.   What's bothering me is that the Weather Channel is calling for snow on Monday (it still counts, even if it's only a 50% chance).

What does that have to do with grocery shopping?  Good question.

Well, I live in the South, and we are notorious for freaking out if there is even a hint of the dreaded "s" word.  People run out and clear of the grocery shelves of all bread and milk (and even beer)!

Now, I need to get bread and milk, not because the chance of a little slushy mess, but because we are dangerously low.  We can't run out of either in this house, or there will be a riot.  Also, we're out of potatoes (my absolute favorite), and I just don't know what to do with myself!

So I shall brave to panicked mobs and try to scrounge whatever is left over!

Well, here goes nothin'.  Wish me luck!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment