Monday, May 23, 2016

Storm Preparedness




Summer has officially/unofficially arrived as of Memorial Day, and with the warm weather comes the threat of storms.  No matter where in the world you live, storms can have a great impact on your life.  In my area of Florida, we can see anything from torrential rain to hurricanes (thankfully, though, we have been spared a direct hit for the past sixty-some odd years). 

Last year I did a little bit of planning, but nothing too detailed.  This year, though, I have scoured Pinterest for the best ideas for making it through a natural disaster.  Check out my board, Storm Preparedness to help you get your emergency plan in place.  It even has a pin for packing for pets!

What about you?  Are you prepared to weather a storm?  Leave a comment and let me know what you do to prepare!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment