Sunday, May 8, 2016

Beach Bird's Garden Update



Um, yeah.  I should probably let that photo speak for itself, huh?

Needless to say, the garden didn't go quite as planned.  I planted the seeds too early, which would have been fine, but I didn't have the pots for them yet, and I had to put them up on the shelf so the cat wouldn't eat them, and then I completely forgot about them - I'm a horrible plant mommy!!

Well, I did learn some things with this failed project.  I paid close attention to the weather and how quickly the seeds sprouted, so next year I can be more prepared.

I am also going to start hoarding pots so I can plant them when they're ready.

Also, I'd love a rain barrel!  I think I need to look into that!

Well, hope you got a little laugh out of my garden that looks like it was tended by Beatlejuice.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment