Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pinterest Project Sunday: T-Shirt Yarn





Sometimes being a pack rat can come in handy.  I hold on to old shirts because I think I'll wear them, or the boys wore them, or just because, well, I'm a pack rat.


I've seen some pins about keepsake t-shirt blankets, but I just wasn't feeling that idea.  I liked the idea of making it into a little ball of yarn, though.  That way I could hold onto it until I had a great, super, outstanding idea for it (I think I have the idea, by the way, I just have to find the time to put it in motion)!


I found the tutorial for it over at Curious and Catcat.


I have a ton of t-shirts that I can mangle!  Maybe I can even make an entryway rug!  Oooh!  I love that idea!!


I'll see you next week for another frugal Pinterest Project Sunday.  I have done very well on my "No Spend February" (um, does eating out count?  I say it doesn't count, Hubby says it does.)!  I have taken this opportunity to downsize the craft hoard, so yay!!


Have a great week, friends!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment