Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pinterest Project Sunday: Paper Beads

I didn't have much time, so I only made a
soup spoon full.



I think this is the most addictive craft project I have ever undertaken!  There are so many possibilities with these little beads and they are a quieter craft than last week's!  I was even able to take them with me when I left the house so I could work on them while I was away.

I used a Capri Sun box to hold them upright.



{find the tutorial at Mad Mim}


Of course, I am in love with these little beads.  There are so many possibilities when making them.  I made several large beads, a lot of small beads, and even a teeny one.  I experimented with design and color, and even tried a couple different shapes, although, not having printed the templates {you can find some templates at Cut Out + Keep }, the shapes didn't work out for me as well.   I'm going to try the templates next.
   

Instead of using toothpicks, I wrapped them around a stirring straw to make the hole a little bigger, since I don't always used small wire for jewelry making.  


While I loved all of the beads, I've listed some of my favorites below.

Check out the little fishy face!!

I found several strip of paper with
Roman numerals.

There are a multitude of these
blue beads, also.  They are some
type of shell decoration on the
paper.





See ya next week for a PPS for planner lovers!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment