Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pinterest Project Sunday: Cutesy Pouches

I'm a little late on posting DIYs for Christmas, but I thought I'd share the pouches I made for the boys' teachers.  They turned out to be very easy.  They will definitely be in the DIY gift cache for future use!



I found the tutorial at See Kate Sew.



It didn't take me too long to whip them up.  {They aren't perfect, but I was pretty happy with them.}

To complete the gift I added some chocolates, wrapped them, and sent them to school.  I love giving handmade gifts!!



To be completely honest, I am so excited to be able to start Pinterest Project Sunday again!  It has been so long since I felt like I could focus on something other than buying a house (I will write about that adventure once I can find the words!).  It's almost a relief! 

I hope you stick around for more.  I will have a lot more!

See ya!
Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I bet the teachers loved them! :-)

    ReplyDelete