Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Little Bit More...




Ginkgo Biloba is going to become my best friend, if it can deliver on its promises.  According to an article on Web MD, Ginkgo can be attributed to increasing bloodflow to the brain, possibly increasing memory, among other interesting {possible} benefits. 

I am terribly forgetful!   I mean, I forget my age!  

I compensate for my forgetfulness by leaving notes and reminders everywhere.  I'll leave lists on my desk and alerts on my phone.  Hubby has to call and remind me every so often, also. 

Frustrating!! {For all involved}

Here's the newest way I've come up with to remind myself of upcoming events:



Hanging right by the door so I pass it every day...  Until I quit looking at it, then I have to come up with something else :)

And, that's another Little Bit of how I keep my sanity (hahahahahahaha).

See ya!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment