Sunday, April 24, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Roundup

As the end of the year approaches, teacher appreciation week gears up.  Let's make our teachers feel special and loved for all of their hard work!

Here are some crafts I've come up with for teacher appreciation week:


If you're into crochet, try out the V-Stitch bag, the Heart Drawstring Bag (without the heart, if you prefer, or you could add the flower from below!), or the Shell Market Bag filled with your teachers favorite candy!




This vase of flowers doubles as a gift card holder.  Pinterest has a ton of pins on how to make paper flowers, and the crochet flower pattern is here.

Pencil/Crayon Vase.  There are some wonderful pins for those, as well.  I made one, but forgot to take a picture of it.  : /


Sunglasses pouch.  I stitched this one by hand.  Here's a little template for you.  Simply cut four pieces of your fabric, as well as two pieces of stuffing (?) And sew them together.  Here's a link to some hand sewn stitches that I've pinned.  (I didn't iron before sewing the pieces together.  Please do that!)

Summer time goodies!  In the past I've done a cup with a straw filled with some of their favorite goodies.


What if you don't have a lot of time (the end of the year really sneaks up on me!), or you just aren't feeling the crafty bug?  Try these little goodie bags.  The kids can decorate a brown paper bag, and just stick some thoughtful little somethings in. 

I'm sure there are some things I've missed, feel free to check back on previous posts, or hit up my Pinterest page.  I've hoarded tons of stuff over there that you may get some use out of.

Happy gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment