Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2014 Year Long Project




Perhaps I'm ambitious.  Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment.  Perhaps (and I believe this might be closer to the truth) I'm crazy.  I am about to embark on a year-long project (like I don't have enough going on)
See, I try to make every year different. I like to have a theme each year.  I come up with something that I want my year to reflect, and I try to live by that theme.
2013 is the year of adventure.  I wanted to do a bunch of fun stuff.  I wanted to have an epic year, really.   Well, it fell kind of short.  There wasn't much in the way of epic this year.
So next year I'm going to try a slightly different approach.  I don't want to have any high expectations any more. This one seems like it will be simple, although, if you know me then you know simple isn't always simple for me.  I inevitably make things difficult.
Well, for 2014 I'm going to create.  I'm going to crochet one granny square each day and put them all together to make a blanket.  Sounds pretty simple to me.  I'm going to pick a couple different colors every day so the color scheme won't be the same.
Like I said, it sounds pretty simple...  But things aren't always simple with me.  I'm pretty excited to see what I come up with.  I'll try to put together a post every week for the blog, but I'll post the new square every day on a Instagram (@amandaropp).  I'd love if you followed along!


See ya,
~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment