Saturday, November 23, 2013

Big Plans Until...



I had such big plans today.  I wanted to go to McDonald's and get a White Chocolate Mocha, then come home and work on some little Christmas bobbles to put in the shop.

Nope...

I don't know if any other crafters out there have run into this problem, but I sat down, picked up my hook and thread, and proceeded to screw up everything that I touched.  I looked at my loving husband and said "I just can't seem to get it right!"

His response?  "Then put it down."

So I did.  That's why I'm sitting here, blogging instead of crocheting the cutest little glittery thingys to hang on the tree or on the mantle, or to wear somehow.

Putting down the mess I was making did give me some time to think about what I wanted to accomplish with these little Christmas-y things.  It also gave me a moment to realize that I probably wouldn't get them done and in the shop in time to ship to someone to enjoy them for Christmas.

So, what's the plan?  I have a baby blanket that I need to get done in time for Christmas, and I promised my boys that I would crochet a Minecraft Creeper for them by Thanksgiving.  I'm also going to start thinking about getting some stuff made for spring.

I'm still taking special orders and maybe putting some scarves up in the shop, but it will give me some time to get things going for 2014.

I am also going to double down on my real estate career.  I want to rock it next year.  Shameless plug:  If anyone is looking for a Realtor in Georgia, contact me!

See ya later, guys!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment