Thursday, February 14, 2013

Prevail!

 
It's week two of the Let. It. Go. OBS, and I am loving every minute of it!

Recently, my husband and I have been working on a life change. A good one, but difficult at the same time. Everywhere we turned, for the past couple of months, nothing has worked out for us in this particular area. God seems to have closed all the doors in front of us.

Or, my way of looking at it, we just haven't gotten to the open door yet. I believe that in not allowing us to go forward with OUR plan, God is showing us that he has something better in store. It has become evident to me in the last few weeks that He is in charge, and I need to step back.  With him, we will prevail.

I can't say what is in store for us (He hasn't told me yet, although a hint would be pretty cool), but I am excited to find out.

~Amanda~



4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, sometimes it's hard when we can't see the Big Picture. All we see are the bumps in the road. You are right that God is in control, if we let Him have the controls. You have made the right choice. God will fulfill His might plan for your life, but it starts with the Let.It.Go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing how you are waiting on the Lord!! Such a fantastic attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! "in not allowing us to go forward with OUR plan, God is showing us that he has something better in store." So true! Thanks for sharing with us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have realized that maybe God has a greater plan in place and this is why the door to this particular plan was not opening. Prays as you wait on God in expectation of what He has in store for you and your husband. Waiting is extremely difficult just the same but when the time is right you will know.

    ReplyDelete