Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Scripture: Day 1



This little series I'm doing is called "25 Days of Scripture". I guess the title says it all, huh? I'm counting down The days until Christmas with a scripture verse every day. I'm not the first person to have though of this, however. The internet is full of different verses to use during the Christmas season. I'm going to use some of the verses I've found online, and maybe find some on my own that speak to me.

Today's verse is Psalm 98:4, "Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;" (NLT).

This time of the year, I can't help but to be joyous, to share with my children the reason that we celebrate Christmas: the wondrous birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I love to see the looks on my children's faces as they see houses decked out with Christmas lights. I've even gone crazy getting pictures of them underneath the Christmas tree this year.

Just joyous!

~Amanda~